Cute Paper Craft Embellishments: Part One

My crafty friend Penny has tutorial videos for these adorable embellishments she makes from paper and scraps of thread and whatnot. I thought I would share them with you, in case you're looking for something easy and fun to make.

Stackable Butterfly Embellishments

Here is the video tutorial for the butterflies:


Click here for the printables that you need to make the butterflies.


Messy Circle Flowers

These paper flowers are just right if you need something deliciously shabby that is flat enough for cards that will go into envelopes, or for journal pages and altered book pages, or other creations where you don't have room for "puffy" dimensional elements.

Click here to view the video tutorial for the messy circle flowers.
Download for the messy circle flower printables - click here

Part Two of this post is coming soon, featuring Messy Heart Clusters that are similar to the messy circle flowers. I just love them, and I think I will be using them a lot in my future projects! Here is a sneak peek:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts